Friday, May 11, 2012


My dear Daughter:

The day you see me old, I ask please be patient, but above all try to understand my dear daughter .... If when I talk to you, I repeat the same thing a thousand times, do not interrupt me to tell me that and told me ¨, but please listen to me ... And remember the timepos that you were a child and I will read the same story night after night until you stayed asleep ... When I want to bathe, do not scold me and please do not try to , just remember the time  I had to chase you with thousand excuses for you as a kid ... Banaras When you see my ignorance of the new technology, give me the time to learn, and please do not do those eyes and those faces of desperate ... Remember my dear, I teach you to do many things such as eating properly, get dressed and comb for yourself and how to confront and deal with life ... The day I notice that I'm getting old, please my dear daughter, have patience with me and especially try to understand ... If you occasionally lose the memory or the thread of the conversation, give me time to remember ... and if I can not, do not get nervous, impatient or arrogant ... Just keep in mind in your heart the most important thing for me is being with you and listen to me… And when my tired old legs and do not leave me walking as before, give me your hand, dela same way that I offered them when you took your first steps ... When this day comes, you should not feel sad or incompetent to see me so I ask only that you're with me, you try to understand me and help me while I finish my life with love ... And with great affection for the gift of time and life, we had the joy of sharing together, I appreciate ... With a huge smile and the immense love I have always had, just want to say I love you, my dear daughter ...

Your mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment