Monday, May 7, 2012


It would be a great day...

We always hear someone out there who have the disease called CANCER obviously the first thing they ask is whether it is terminal or not and accordingly, we begin to speculate and / or find out what kind of cancer we are talking about.
Return to your home and as usual, your thoughts on this disease are on hold until you return to be with people who at that time were you and if not, your thoughts about cancer for the time being spend on hold to delete.
However, today I received news that I never have liked to hear, being quiet at home with my family  I receive a visit from one of my brothers, which is rare for the time, was when he came to suspect me very bad news. Do not mistake me, told me that the cancer had touched a member of my family, my sister directly, I never feel your heart is paralyzed, that I stay speechless, all I would say at any time you wake up and this is a nightmare, unfortunately did not.
I discuss this with you because I'm not the first or the last person who may receive the news well. I want to say that we have to be well, to convey peace and positive energy to the person who need us.
I mean, it's very important for the patient diagnosed reavilitación that his family supports they need, tell them you love them a lot and are very proud of the forces that lead to fight this disease.
Personally, each section of chemotherapy, there was next, but my sister was receiving the first thing on waking in the morning was a message that said, I'm thinking a lot about you, despite the distance I want you to know I'm with you and above all I love you and am very proud of you.
Today I can tell you that I have received an email from my brother in love, he told me that message that my sister receive all the thursday were very important to receive her treatment.
If anyone of you is going through something, that their patients always feel they are with them.
Never expect to go through this time to express your feelings, not my case, I can say that learned to say big I LOVE people and I am HAPPY to do so and also do many people happy.
We are still waiting to pass 2 more year to touch the bell and say that my sister is one off the most perfect example of perseverance to beat the disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment