Sunday, April 29, 2012

Let us dedicate time to our children.

I want every child of this world have the time to spend with their parents and siblings, living a normal life for every stage of their growth.

When parents work, we often leave significant time our children to the care of strangers 
to the family.
It is necessary, because we want to give much more materially from those we had, but more important is the time you spend with them.
It is important to the quality of time they spend, whether it is true that apart fromour work we have to return home to make the
 domestic task, it is also good to have something prepared for our children every day.
Have breakfast with them, and always ask that plans for the day, always goodto make them feel that they are most important to us.
Take them or pick them up from school, as children is something I love to share especially with the Father, is the only time for them and nobody else, we must take advantage.
Get home before the kids go to sleep, will always retain something new to tell.
Reading a bedtime story, tell them you love them and always, always give them a kiss when you're with them.
I did and still do with my children and I can say that I am always proud of the time I dedicate. Always see a good result there.

No comments:

Post a Comment